Just to say hello

SNIPE T-bird

Just to say hello

Post by SNIPE T-bird » Sat Sep 16, 2023 10:00 am

"SAULTE" to "CO" and "XO" and the Crew,

My name is Frank Diaz holding the call sign of "SNIPE T-bird" slight info here of my back ground....like to become/join The Black Aces,that would a a 3rd Brotherhood I could be Proud to join...in my lifetime for sure...

Retired Teamster Local 251 for 28yrs,Truckdriver [P/D Driver] true brotherhood,served in the USMC from 1978 to 1984.2-2 MAU [2-2 Marine Amphibious Unit (MAU), 22nd Marine Expeditionary Unit ,3 tours in Beirut and Grenada.[another brotherhood] come from a Family of Marines..Yes was a ground grunt "0300" ,but always admired the Leathernecks.Our Taxi was the USS Guam (LPH-9),"The Love Boat"...LOL...Started gaming back in 1998 and helped at the time "Day of Defeat" when it was a mod to full game,in 2006 jumped into Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45,where we ran a server for 18 years,SNIPE 1 SHOT 1 KILL...we were blessed to have that server run that many years...3 of us mapped,we were known for just a SNIPER server till later on on years to keep people into it.and had a great relationship with the makers of the game at Tripwire.Your crew and the presentation of your VFA is much to be admired and very eye catching.I am green to flying but have been working on it,compared to boots on the ground..Oh i am green but flying ever day,also here every day tryin to learn how Thank you for your time...

> Read the VFA 41 Rules and Regs: I have read them and understand that they will apply to ME if I am selected as a Black Ace,Thanks for the time reading this and do wish to thank a few guys who I have chatted with and reached out to for help..Hope there is room for a Marine in the Squadron.Have a great day, Semper Fi