Request for consideration for future recruitment

Considering applying to be a Black Ace? Got questions? Post 'em here!
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED AN APPLICATION AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED A RESPONSE WITHIN 48 HOURS, LET US KNOW HERE. (The application email system is sketchy.)
Rocket

Request for consideration for future recruitment

Post by Rocket » Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:14 pm

Hello, I am writing to request considerstion for future recruitment if and when the opportunity arises. I am relativley new to flight sims, however I have invested a considerable amount of time and have become relatively proficient. I have also invested quite a bit into my setup. I have flown with many, but sadly I have not found a group with the discipline, or organization to warrant me staying. I am a former (Ret.) Marine helo engine mech. I currently work in the field, and have always had a passion for aviation. I have other maintainers in my family as well as an uncle who served as a UH-60 Pilot/Instuctor. If given the opportunity I will commit to the rules and regulations governing this squadron as well as engage happily yet fiercly in any and all missions/trainings. Im hungry to fly with an organized and commited group of like mided individuals. Thank you for your time.
Last edited by Rocket on Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hedgehog
Site Admin

Re: Request for consideration for future recruitment

Post by Hedgehog » Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:18 pm

Hello Devil Dog,

As you have no doubt observed, VFA-41 has a hard limit of 12 pilots on the roster. When the roster is full, the 'Apply' button is removed from the website. As you have also likely observed, there are many other DCS squadrons with unlimited rosters. VFA-41 is not like other squadrons.

The best I can offer at this moment is to check back regularly and see if a roster slot opens up and/or the 'Apply' button returns to the squadron home page. Meanwhile, you are welcome to fly in the VFA-41 Training Range server whenever you would like. It is up 24 hours a day.

Rocket

Re: Request for consideration for future recruitment

Post by Rocket » Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:09 pm

Thank you for the response. I will check thesite regularly in case a position becomes available. Also, thank you for allowing the use of your server!