Old Salt application

Considering applying to be a Black Ace? Got questions? Post 'em here!
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED AN APPLICATION AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED A RESPONSE WITHIN 48 HOURS, LET US KNOW HERE. (The application email system is sketchy.)
glhadiator

Old Salt application

Post by glhadiator » Sat Jan 21, 2023 12:44 am

I am a PROFOUNDLY serious applicant. I feel like this is the virtual squadron I have always wanted to be a member of. If I am turned down, I will understand. Why would you turn me down? Time.

The Sunday missions sound great to me. Perfect...actually. My problem is that I own a successful company. Ok, owning the company isn't a problem, but last year the CEO asked me to come out of retirement (again!) to fill the Project Manager position. Sadly, this position requires that I travel all over the state during the season. The 'season' is when the weather is good, and we can build roads/highways. The off season is great though! As you can guess I am in the off season at this time, which will change around march/April timeframe.

And so, the reason for this post to be considered with my application. My Simpit obviously can't travel with me. I try to be home on the weekends, but sometimes I am in the middle of million-dollar negotiations and can't leave an area. I own the company and can decide my time as I wish. Most of the time I would be able to manage my schedule so I can meet the once-a-week requirement in the cockpit. But there may be a few times when I cannot.

I will turn sixty-five in four days. My current plans with the company are limited as I plan to go back into an underrated retirement. Hopefully my replacement will be up to speed and this season will be my last on the road. I hope it is possible for me to join and miss 1-3 weeks over the next nine months. If I were to miss a week it would be with prior notification and requested leave without fail!

Thank you for your consideration in this matter.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sat Jan 21, 2023 12:44 am.