Future recruiting

Considering applying to be a Black Ace? Got questions? Post 'em here!
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED AN APPLICATION AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED A RESPONSE WITHIN 48 HOURS, LET US KNOW HERE. (The application email system is sketchy.)
Martini

Future recruiting

Post by Martini » Sun Jan 16, 2022 6:03 pm

After researching several DCS squadrons I thought I finally found a good fit ...but alas you are full up. Any clue on possible future openings, or generally how often a position does open up?
I am a RLP and getting back into DCS after a year off and am REALLY interested in getting proficient in the Hornet and participating in some realistic ops.
Thanks for any info!

Hedgehog
Site Admin

Re: Future recruiting

Post by Hedgehog » Sun Jan 16, 2022 6:08 pm

As you observed, the VFA-41 pilot roster is currently full. The best I can offer is to check back occasionally. The JOIN button will be re-added to the menu bar. We usually update the 'Squadron Recruiting' page in the ED forums as well when a slot opens up.

Pilots depart for a variety of reasons, some voluntarily and some not... so there's no way to predict when slots will open up.

Meanwhile, the VFA-41 Training Range servers are up 24/7, and available to everyone. You may also create an account on this Message Board if you want to discuss technical aspects.

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

Thanks. Appreciate the quick response... will be watching.

Lion

Post by Lion » Mon Feb 07, 2022 1:58 pm

if you're still watching, one just opened up :p

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:36 pm

I just sent off an Application, thank you, Nato!

Hedgehog
Site Admin

Post by Hedgehog » Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:08 pm

Not sure who bumped this, but Nato retracted his application weeks ago.

Crash

Post by Crash » Thu May 05, 2022 11:23 pm

Hello
I was looking to join but I did not see a join button on the website but I noticed in the post about a spot opening up and Nato sending his application but then Hedgehog posted saying that he retracted his application. So is there still room for one more or are you guys fill up.

Thanks,
V/r
Crash

Hedgehog
Site Admin

Post by Hedgehog » Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:03 pm

At this moment, the 312 jet is vacant. However, one of our retired pilots is in the process of returning to active duty (i.e., establishing a suitable internet service connection at the shack he lives in deep in the wilderness somewhere) and he will be occupying that jet soon.

Best we can offer is to keep checking back for the JOIN button to re-appear on the home page.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:03 pm.